Virtual DJ Studio Home | NGWave Home | Official Facebook Page | Unofficial VDJ Users Group

Author Topic: DJ Book  (Read 10325 times)

Offline Fabio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
DJ Book
« on: May 24, 2013, 01:56:05 PM »
Justin:

Just got your book and I'm half way through it and I'm glad I'm doing most things you're doing...I wish I would have had this book a few years ago when I was starting...I had to learn some of the things you mention on the job and some of them the hard way!

I'm glad I did learn them though...and your book validates the things I've been doing right...of course it helps that my repeat customers let me know they enjoy coming to my shows, I also get the occasional offer to host at other places, but hosting 4 times a week plus a full time day job is enough...don't tell my boss, but I post most of this stuff from my day job...;-)   I'm an IT guy, so I get a lot of downtime between calls.

-Fabio

Fabio Q.
Shooting Star Karaoke

Offline vcationguy

• View Profile
Re: DJ Book
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 05:08:06 PM »
Hi Justin,

I bought you book a year or two ago and was wondering how much more info is in the new edition?  I agree with Fabio, it helped me a lot!

Thanks,

Ron

Offline Justin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Virtual DJ Studio
Re: DJ Book
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 07:26:07 PM »
I haven't updated the book in a while, it's still the January 2012 version. I plan to start on some updates, including more about VDJ (I chose not to promo my software, but I've changed my mind...)

I think later, after I've finished tweaking with VDJ, I'll start back on some updates to the book.

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to see people are getting use out of it :)
-- Justin Nelson, CEO
   Next Generation Software, Inc.
   http://www.vdj.net/