Virtual DJ Studio Home | NGWave Home | Official Facebook Page | Unofficial VDJ Users Group

Author Topic: VDJ customer service  (Read 6419 times)

Offline oreillyshow

• View Profile
VDJ customer service
« on: October 14, 2014, 02:04:05 PM »
Have any of you had troubles getting a hold of anyone at VDJ?  I purchased the program on Saturday, got a receipt in my email but no product key in 4 days.  Nobody at support ever emails me back and feeling ripped off bad!  I bought 5.3 a few years ago, computer crashed and lost that key.  I had no problems with VDJ until this time.  If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Offline Fabio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: VDJ customer service
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 02:48:46 PM »
Hi oreillyshow:

I've sent a private message to the developer, he should get back to you shortly.

Fabio
Fabio Q.
Shooting Star Karaoke

Offline oreillyshow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 03:25:57 AM »
Thank you for that.  I still haven't heard from them.  Sure hope I do, and again, I appreciate the help!

Offline Justin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Virtual DJ Studio
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 03:00:00 PM »
I apologize personally for the problem. I had been out of town, and my automated license key system decided to quit working while I was gone. I had a lot of catch-up to do when I got back...

Actually my web host decided to "upgrade" the version of PHP on my server, which no longer supports a feature I was using in the license generator script. I miss having my own server, but couldn't afford it... plus I don't have to worry about maintaining the machine, that's someone else's job :)
-- Justin Nelson, CEO
   Next Generation Software, Inc.
   http://www.vdj.net/