Virtual DJ Studio Home | NGWave Home | Official Facebook Page | Unofficial VDJ Users Group

Author Topic: song not available  (Read 4574 times)

Offline chaz

• View Profile
song not available
« on: October 09, 2015, 10:26:31 AM »
Someone was trying to add a song and the remote server said the song had already been in queue... could be an awesome feature...except nobody put that song in yet...we tried 3x...wish i would have copied down the error...

Offline Fabio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: song not available
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 05:55:54 PM »
I've actually seen that a couple of times but I haven't see it in a while...and yes, it is a feature, if the song has already been played, whether it was submitted or just added to the queue, it will tell them on the web app.  I think Justin mentioned how it works or what criteria it's checking.  I do remember at least one of those times I had placed the karaoke song in the playlist, so even thought I didn't have it anywhere else, it was still seeing it and therefore would not allow for it to be added. :P

Fabio Q.
Shooting Star Karaoke

Offline chaz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 11:59:40 AM »
We found where this error was coming from.
Song A.  Was added using phone app... My assistant clicked add to Playlist and instead of adding to karaoke queue she thought she lost the song... Now when adding this song again prompt the error.. 

Offline Fabio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 12:25:33 PM »
Yup, that's pretty much how it happened for me as well, I added it to the playlist by mistake and thought I lost it too. ;)

Fabio Q.
Shooting Star Karaoke