Virtual DJ Studio Home | NGWave Home | Official Facebook Page | Unofficial VDJ Users Group

Author Topic: Been a while...  (Read 3966 times)

Offline Justin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Virtual DJ Studio
Been a while...
« on: October 23, 2015, 11:41:47 AM »
...since I've used VDJ 7.3.3. I have a gig tonight (last minute phone call) and I'm indexing my music in 7.3.3, and wow, what a difference. All those small changes I had made little by little really added up. For you guys, it's going to be a HUGE difference in how fast it indexes your music.

I'm also realizing that I can't play music videos tonight, or use any of the other new things... kinda feels weird going back to the old stable version...

I'm going to have Alicia count how many times I try to touch the damned screen... lol
-- Justin Nelson, CEO
   Next Generation Software, Inc.
   http://www.vdj.net/

Offline Fabio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Been a while...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 01:15:35 PM »
I'm looking forward to it, I notice from your karaoke counts that I have lots more karaoke than you do, but you probably have more mp3 music than I do, mine currently takes a long time with 7.3.3 that's why indexing just the DOWNLOADS folder has been awesome, with VDJ 2016 I figure I won't have to worry so much.  I'm thinking it's going to be comparable to indexing with EVERYTHING....I'll test it out and let you the difference, but I'm assuming it will be about the same, except this one built into VDJ...so it will be much better.  ;D

Yeah, you do get used to the touches when you switch from one other.  I use my 10" android tablet at certain times of the day and going back to the laptop with no touch takes a few minutes to get used to it.  :P

Fabio Q.
Shooting Star Karaoke