Virtual DJ Studio Home | NGWave Home | Official Facebook Page | Unofficial VDJ Users Group

Author Topic: Singer Names  (Read 8753 times)

Offline chaz

• View Profile
Re: Singer Names
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2016, 07:31:49 AM »
I might go to the VPN way.. I have been trying to find a way around it but have not yet. Right now we currently use the books as intended with everyone using wifi in the bar. We haven't had to resort to using my sprint phone as a router/hotspot yet..
Most of our regular singers are ok with using a signin station as we have been using it since 2003. Some singers still don't want to connect their phones so we still have a tablet set up.
Others think that installing a qr reader is like letting the Feds or CIA into their phone.. LOL

The trivia we bought into a franchise,  This is easily run by one person as we don't use paper.. Its Text. I ask a question and guests text their answers in and I view results on a browser and give points as needed.. Now their is alot more involved but but that is the jist of it. I pay DJ's about $20 per hour to run.. most jobs are 3 hrs.. I set up all the questions visually and they download them each week. Nothing too complicated.