Virtual DJ Studio Home | NGWave Home | Official Facebook Page | Unofficial VDJ Users Group

Author Topic: Slide Show  (Read 2936 times)

Offline vcationguy

• View Profile
Slide Show
« on: October 10, 2016, 05:25:04 AM »
Hi Justin,
Would it be possible to include a Slide Show feature in the new VDJ?  I find a need for something that I can coordinate music with, adjust the transitions, times, etc.  Usually I need it at Memorial Services, birthdays, weddings, things like that.  I'm hoping it wouldn't be too hard to add and would be a great addition to the program.  Thx!
Ron

Offline Justin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Virtual DJ Studio
Re: Slide Show
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 07:44:11 AM »
I did mention the idea in a previous post, and have been giving it some thought. I hadn't considered the idea of syncing it with music or timing the transitions, but it's something to think about. I doubt it will be in the first 8.0 release but it's on my list for the 8.x series to come.
-- Justin Nelson, CEO
   Next Generation Software, Inc.
   http://www.vdj.net/

Offline chaz

• View Profile
Re: Slide Show
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 02:31:10 PM »
This would be a great idea.. Could read from sd card.. file on computer.. and sync with music.. I don't think as elaborate as Power Point but .. if we already have the choice of static images as backgrounds and soon live video...
Transition images would be great.. especially for as you said .. funerals, weddings etc...