Virtual DJ Studio Home | NGWave Home | Official Facebook Page | Unofficial VDJ Users Group

Author Topic: seaching for songs  (Read 2958 times)

Offline argadget

• View Profile
seaching for songs
« on: March 08, 2017, 06:15:14 PM »
Hi
vritual vj studio was working fine ,but now when I search for songs it does not show them all, it maybe
shows 4  or 5 but it used to show all of them
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program but it still does not show all of them, only a few days ago it worked fine, what is the problem

Offline Fabio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: seaching for songs
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 08:24:03 PM »
Off the top of my head, The only thing I can think of, it that you might have moved them from the original location so the indexed songs are no longer pointing to the correct location.  Sometimes even renaming the drive to a different letter is basically like moving them.  For example my karaoke songs are on my K: drive but if I decide I'd rather call my K: drive my Z: drive, VDJ won't be able to find them because it will be looking for them on your K: drive (which, of course no longer exists).  If this the case, rename your drive back to the original letter or remove all the folders from the Music Database (you can't edit them), and then re-add them, this time pointing to the new drive letter.

-Fabio
Fabio Q.
Shooting Star Karaoke