Virtual DJ Studio Home | NGWave Home | Official Facebook Page | Unofficial VDJ Users Group

Author Topic: Searching for Karaoke songs freezing  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Garygsax

• View Profile
Searching for Karaoke songs freezing
« on: September 16, 2018, 09:35:57 AM »
Hi, wonder if you can help, when searching for songs, its very slow and sometimes freezes, if i type in a song normally the song that actually is playing at the times pauses each time i press a key on the keyboard ?
Also virtually every time i load up VDJ i get a message saying there is a problem loading VDJ and would i like to delete previous playlists, i have to check the box- continue before VDJ will load, but i lose my playlist and have to add the saved playlist,
Any ideas?

Cheers Garygsax

Offline Fabio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for Karaoke songs freezing
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 12:40:44 PM »

virtually every time i load up VDJ i get a message saying there is a problem loading VDJ and would i like to delete previous playlists

Hi I just saw this, I know you posted it about a month, I'm not tech support as I'm a user like you, but my recent experience with that seems to be related to a song on that playlist.  If the song has been moved or deleted in the time column where the time is you'll see "--:--" somehow VDJ doesn't know how to handle a missing song and it crashes when starting.  If you remove that song from the playlist, it will not crash.

Regarding your other issue, I'm not sure why it would be slow when typing.  I haven't experienced that issue.  What are the specs on the computer you're running?

-Fabio
Fabio Q.
Shooting Star Karaoke