Virtual DJ Studio Home | NGWave Home | Official Facebook Page | Unofficial VDJ Users Group

Author Topic: Blackhawks Win...  (Read 10477 times)

Offline Justin

• Site Administrator
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Virtual DJ Studio
Blackhawks Win...
« on: June 24, 2013, 08:04:15 PM »
I know some of you guys are hockey fans... I'm having a great time at a local bar and the Blackhawks just beat Boston and won the Stanley Cup :)  Not much of a hockey fan myself, but I'm always a Chicago fan :)
-- Justin Nelson, CEO
   Next Generation Software, Inc.
   http://www.vdj.net/

Offline Fabio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Blackhawks Win...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 11:25:02 AM »
Yup...I watched it... I'm a Kings fan, but I was cheering for Boston myself...although I have friends on both sides.  I thought Boston was going to win at least this game and bring it back to Chicago...I must say Chicago played really well and they deserved to win.  This was an exciting series I must say...almost as exciting as last year's when the Kings won it...but then I'm probably biased.... ;D

I'm already looking forward to next year!

Now, I gotta wait for NFL football (I'm not much of College Football fan)....until August.... :-\

BTW, I follow the Cowboys....and I'm noty expecting much this year... ::)  yeah...my  wife follows the Saints so I cheer for her team unless out teams have a game against each other.  I think the Saints have a better chance than the Cowboys this years...we'll see...

-Fabio

Fabio Q.
Shooting Star Karaoke

Offline vcationguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 12:09:59 PM »
The Penguins will be back next year!  :)

For football....GO STEELERS!  lol

Ron

Offline Fabio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 12:27:59 PM »
Ron:

I take it you're not a Florida native since you're not cheering for the Panthers or the Dolphins  ;)  Now I know you must be from Pittsburgh...I could work for the NSA now!

-F
Fabio Q.
Shooting Star Karaoke

Offline Fabio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 06:19:32 PM »
Ron:

Here you go:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/pittsburgh-penguins-favored-win-2014-stanley-cup-165249387.html

Then I imagine it will be Bruins and then back to the Kings....how is that?

;D

-F
Fabio Q.
Shooting Star Karaoke

Offline vcationguy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 08:52:26 AM »
Thanks for the article Fabio.  I have to agree with it.  lol  Yep, I'm not a FL native, grew up around Pittsburgh so still a big fan of all the teams there.

Wow, you COULD work for the NSA.  Just don't run off with Justin's secrets from VDJ to China and Russia.  lol

Ron